The first active ladies organization, the Sisters of the Rosary, was established on July 1, 1908 to promote devotion to the Blessed Mother through prayer and spiritual deeds. Today, the Society promotes Christian life, virtue and service. The Society fosters the spiritual development of its members and provides opportunities for friendship and community spirit through religious, social, cultural, and educational programs and events. The ladies participate in all Church celebrations and promote devotion to the Blessed Mother with a recitation of the Rosary each month. All ladies of the parish are welcome to join!