It is the mission of the St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish Religious Education Program to instruct the children and adults of this parish in the teachings and traditions of the Roman Catholic Church so that we may live our faith and follow in the footsteps of Jesus.
Religious Education is back for the 2020/21 school year!
Religious Education will be a little different this year due to the Covid-19 virus, but the children will still learn their faith and make their Sacraments:
- We will be offering online learning for our students, either with hard copy books or e-books.
- Classes will begin on Sunday, November 8th.
- Every students has been promoted to the next grade level from last year.
- Father Crowley will decide by February 2021 if we will meet with the second and tenth grade students two times a month to prepare them to receive their Sacraments. We will communicate with all parents by e-mail and through our website when we get to that point.
- Please click for the St. Maximilian Kolbe 2020-2021 Religious Education Registration Form. Fill it out and return to the office at 19 Electric Ave., Thomaston, CT 06787. Please make sure e-mail addresses are printed clearly on your registration form. If you need a hard copy because you cannot print the Registration Form, please call the office at 860 283 5817 and they will mail one out to you.
- The cost for either hard copy books or e-books will remain the same as last year, therefore, registration fees will remain the same.
- Once everyone has registered, you will get e-mail notifications with directions from Lucy and Joanne on how class times, books, and instructors will work.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must register before any hardcover or e-books can be ordered. We must know the exact number needed.
Although this is a crazy time for everyone, we will try to make the process as simple as possible for all. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the office or email either Lucy or Joanne.
Please stay healthy and safe with God’s blessing and grace.
Lucy Santopietro & Joanne Auburn
Lucy Santopietro, DRE, Thomaston email@example.com
Joanne Auburn, DRE, Terryville firstname.lastname@example.org