IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PARISHIONERS
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS:
Please know that Archbishop Blair has issued a dispensation from the obligation of attending Mass.
- The decision regarding whether to attend Mass in person is left to the individual.
- Contact the Parish Office or check the Parish website, stmkp.org, for availability of televised and virtual
- If you or someone in your household is ill, especially with fever or flu-like symptoms, please do not enter the Church.
If you decide to attend Mass, please be charitable by protecting others and yourself:
- At all times, including entering and exiting the Church, practice social distancing by staying 6 feet from people who do not live in your household.
- You must wear a face mask or cloth face covering.
- Do not shake hands with others.
- Use hand sanitizers.
- Do not congregate to socialize before and after Mass.
AS WE WELCOME YOU BACK AND RESUME PUBLIC LITURGIES TOGETHER, PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO STAY SAFE.